This beautiful lady came to us with a few dental concerns:
- She wanted the shape of her teeth corrected. The shape of her teeth were “Bell” shaped – which means they are narrower at the gum line and widen out at the tip.
- Her smile line and gums were also canted – which means the gums are higher on the right side.
- The arch is narrow, so there is not enough space to fit all her teeth. This created crowding!
- The teeth were also yellow in colour.
Her treatment included:
- 8 UPPER and 8 LOWER Custom-made Porcelain Veneers with Ivoclar Vivadent Emax2 porcelain HT BL4 Shade custom stained to patients desire.
- The process took 2 visits: ONE APPOINTMENT for the 8 upper Porcelain Veneers and ONE APPOINTMENT for the 8 lower Porcelain Veneers! NO TEMPORARIES worn at any time.
- Laser Gum recontouring to correct the canting of the gum-line.
It’s always a pleasure to work with such wonderful clients and when the results turn out nice it makes our efforts worth while!