This wonderful client came to us with multiple concerns:
- Missing front tooth due to trauma and root damage
- Ill-fitting partial denture
- shifted and discoloured teeth
- crowding in the lower front area
- Bite malalignment
The treatment was as follows:
- All-porcelain bridge to replace the front missing tooth.
- Custom fabricated Porcelain veneers for upper and lower teeth. ONE APPOINTMENT!! NO temporization required.
- All material made from Ivoclar E-max2 and Sirona porcelain, custom shaded to patients desire.
- Bite corrected with Herculite resin Shade B1
- Zoom whitening for the remainder of the dentition not restored.
The client was extremely happy with the result and the best part is that he will no longer be wearing a denture!